Roadshow and Mobile Clinic @ National Library Building
- Location: National Library / Lee Kong Chian Reference Library, Level 1, The Plaza
- Date:27 and 28 April 2024
- Time:10am – 6pm
- Address:100 Victoria St, Singapore 188064
The mobile clinics for free LPA certification and ACP facilitation sessions are available for Singapore citizens aged 50 years old and above with a valid CHAS Blue/Orange card.
1. Appointment slots are limited, and booking is required. We do not accept walk-ins.
2. One appointment slot per individual.
3. An email and SMS confirmation will be sent upon successful appointment booking
Slots for mobile clinic will open on 8 April 2pm
Things to bring for the Mobile Clinic Appointment:
Prepare your LPA and ACP
- NRIC and CHAS card
- For LPA:
- - Online LPA draft with Donee(s) and Replacement Donee (if any) having accepted their appointment
- - Donor's Mobile Phone
- For ACP
- - ACP form draft from My Legacy
If you are not eligible for the mobile clinic, unable to secure an appointment slot or would like to complete your LPA and ACP sooner, you may contact an LPA Certificate Issuer and ACP Facilitator through:
Please check with your preferred service provider on their charges and availability before heading down.
If you have any queries, check out our FAQs or you can contact us at 1800-111-2222 or email@example.com.